MINT CLEANSER (DEEP CLEANSING):
mint cleanser is an incredible plant herb that is used in numerous ways according to peoples interest. Some people enjoy a minty tea, whereas some enjoy its flavor in chewing gums.
Moreover, it is an active ingredient in many effective herbal cosmetic products like moisturizers, cleansers, shampoos, lip balms, soaps, and much more. In ancient times, Egyptians used mint for its impeccable aroma for scenting their homes and temples.
mint cleanser was used as a cleansing agent and to purify water in medieval times. Later when people discovered mint cleanser?s therapeutic properties, they began treating fever by using this extraordinary herb in medicines.
But in present times, mint has been exposed as a magnificent and popular active ingredient in herbal cosmetic products, labeled as ?menthe?, generally associated with Aloe Vera, lavender, jojoba or chamomile.
A whiff of mint refreshes out taste buds and mood. You can now have an idea about the soothing power of this herb on your skin and body and the wonderful effect that it has on your senses, mood and mind.
Herbal mint cleanser cleanse your skin deeply and intensely and get it rid of everyday?s dirt, pollution, suntan and stress.
The effect of mint energizes your skin and soothes it of all the possible infections and irritations caused by your every day hectic schedule. mint cleanser is active anti-puritic agent and can effectively soothe and nourish your skin by making it itch free and strengthening skin tissues.
Another important advantage of mint herbal cosmetics is that its best suited for all skin types including sensitive skin, mint is a hundred percent natural ingredient.
It helps extracting extra oils from your skin and thus, treats acne which is a major skin problem for youth today, especially people with oily skin. Mint is also a natural astringent which helps skin in shedding the dead skin cells, resulting in clearer and glowing skin.
A soap free cleanser that gently sloughs away the day’s dirt, grime and make up. This is a boon for oily and acne prone skin. Read more: mint cleanser
- Deep cleanses and refreshes
- Heals acne
- Control the excess oil secretion from the skin
- Prevents the skin from drying out, leaving your skin calm, moist and renewed
- Essential oils of peppermint, Chinaberry seed, jojoba seed, geranium and Damask rose
- Extracts of spearmint and cloves
How much to be used:
Take a coin-sized amount on your palms
How to use:
- Dampen skin, take a little cleanser with water and massage onto face using circular strokes.
- Wipe off with damp cotton.
- Use it every morning and night.
What BKAM has to Say:
Cleansers are foundation to any great skincare regime. As we all know, our skin isexposedto polluting substances, makeup and dirt. Cleansing helps remove impurities and dead cells from your skin. For best results, you may follow mint cleanser with Aromatic Skin Toner. click here
– All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
– The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website due to regular updates and guidelines.
Is Mint a good cleanser?
Which cleanser is best for acne prone skin?
- St. …
- Bioré Charcoal Acne Daily Cleanser.
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser.
- Humane Acne Face Wash, 10% Benzoyl Peroxide.
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water.
- Glytone Mild Gel Cleanser.
- InstaNatural Glycolic Cleanser.
- Differin Daily Deep Cleanser.
Is mint good for acne?
What does mint do to your skin?
What are the side effects of mint leaves?
Rarely, the consumption of fresh mint leaves or mint oil can cause allergic reactions. When taken in large amounts, the menthol in mint may cause heartburn, nausea, abdominal pain, and dry mouth. If you have gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD, it is advisable to avoid peppermint.
There are no reviews yet.