Selsun Daily Shampoo for Dry Scalp is a natural formulation which is applied onto the hair for its anti-dandruff, hair growth, anti-hair Fall and hair thickening properties. It helps reduce itchiness of the scalp and kills certain types of fungi or yeasts called dermatophytes. Read more: Selsun Daily Shampoo
- Selenium sulfide kills certain types of fungi or yeasts called dermatophytes, including one called Pityrosporum (Malassezia)
- Helps to slow down the turnover of cells in the top layer of skin, which reduces flaking, scaling and itching
- Acts as aneffective scalp cleanser
- Assists in removing dandruff with regular use
- Fights against itchiness of the scalp
Directions For Use:
Take an adequate amount of shampoo on palm and gently massage onto hair then rinse off.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree Celsius and 40 % humidity in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
Can I use Selsun Shampoo daily?
Selsun Daily Shampoo – Regular Use Shampoo
For effective dandruff control, this anti-dandruff shampoo with selenium sulphide (1%) and GalFUSION Gentle Care can be used every day. It’s sulphate-free and paraben-free & is gentle on the scalp.
Is Selsun Daily Shampoo daily good?
Apart from dandruff I also had itchy and dry scapl and this shampoo has helped me a lot. I was actually going to go to dermatologist to show my dry scalp but selsun just made it better after 2 washes. It does not lather as well as other shampoos do but it does get rid of dandruff.
How use Selsun Daily Shampoo daily anti dandruff shampoo?
Directions For Use :
- Hair needs to be rinsed and 5-10 ml of Selsun daily needs to be massaged in the scalp to produce enough lather.
- The shampoo needs to be kept on the scalp for 3-4 minutes before rinsing the scalp thoroughly.
- Selsun Daily Shampoo Daily needs to be used daily for best results.
Is Selsun Daily Shampoo harmful?
Selsun Suspension 60 ml has common side effects like dry scalp, skin irritation or temporary hair loss. These side effects usually do not require medical attention and gradually resolve during the treatment.
Does Selsun cause hair loss?
Skin irritation, dry skin, oily or dry hair/scalp, or temporary hair loss may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Hair discoloration may occur and can be reduced by carefully rinsing the hair thoroughly after each treatment.
Should I use Selsun Blue Daily?
This medication is applied usually once daily for 7 days to treat tinea versicolor, or use as directed by your doctor. Wash your hands after using selenium sulfide. Do not leave this medication on your hair, scalp, or skin for a longer period or use it more often than directed.
How many times a week can I use Selsun Blue?
This medication is usually used 1 or 2 times per week to treat dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis, or less frequently to maintain control of dandruff. For the treatment of tinea versicolor, apply selenium sulfide to the affected skin. Lather with a small amount of water. Allow it to remain on your skin for 10 minutes.
Which Selsun Shampoo is best for dandruff?
Selsun Daily comes with a fresh fragrance and is a safe anti-dandruff shampoo for both men and woman. For best results, use Selsun Daily on a regular basis. For severe dandruff condition, consider using Selsun Suspension with 2.5% selenium sulphide.
Can I use Selsun on my face?
To use selenium sulfide for tinea versicolor of the body: Apply the medicine to the affected areas of your body, except for your face and genitals (sex organs). Work up a lather using a small amount of water. Allow the medicine to remain on your skin for 10 minutes. click here
There are no reviews yet.