Otocin-C Ear Drop is a medicine used to treat bacterial ear infections. It prevents the growth of the bacteria that cause infection in the ears. It also relieves the symptoms of inflammation such as pain, itchiness, and irritation.
Otocin-C Ear Drop is to be used only in the affected ear. Read the label carefully for instruction before you use the medicine. Use it in the exact dose and duration as advised by the doctor or as instructed in the label.
Wash your hands before using this medicine. Complete your dose even if you feel better. Stopping the medicine too early may bring back the infection.
Use of this medicine may cause burning, irritation, itching, and redness at the site of application. These are usually temporary and resolve with time. However, if they persist or get worse, inform your doctor. In case of accidental contact with your nose or mouth, immediately rinse it with cold water.
Inform your doctor if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in this medicine or if you are taking any other medication.
It is advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after using this medicine as it may cause temporary blurring of vision and may affect your ability to drive. Read more: otocin c drop
USES OF OTOCIN-C EAR DROP
- Treatment of Ear Infection
BENEFITS OF OTOCIN-C EAR DROP
In Treatment of Ear infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF OTOCIN-C EAR DROP
Common side effects of Otocin-C
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
HOW TO USE OTOCIN-C EAR DROP
HOW OTOCIN-C EAR DROP WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE OTOCIN-C EAR DROP?
- Otocin-C Ear Drop must be used as per dose and duration suggested by the doctor.
- Do not touch the tip to any surface, or to your ear, to avoid contamination.
- Talk to your doctor if your symptoms haven’t started to improve within two days of starting treatment, if they get worse during treatment or if you get another ear infection.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, nose or mouth. Rinse it off with water if you accidentally get the drop in these areas.
- Stop using medicine and inform your doctor if you notice ear irritation, burning sensation or allergic reaction.