If you’re interested in using a lubricant for an amazing intimacy, but not sure how to use it for maximum pleasure then follow some tips to experience an elevated excitement.
Try It solo first ? To figure out how an ideal lubricant works, use it by yourself during masturbation. The quantity to use lubricant depends on person to person as the size of penis varies in men. So you can understand how smoothly you can penetrate into the vagina.
Use it during foreplay ? It is a perfect time to show your partner a lubricant and apply on private parts of each other. This act will increases your interest for intimacy and help you endure orgasm.
Use it during the act ? You can use Durex when you are ready to intimate or have created an environment for sex. It will enhance your thrilling sensation and pleasure time. You can use it again for enjoying longer sessions.
Use it when you’re incorporating props ? Women can apply this lubricant on sex toys and then penetrate them for more pleasure and comfort. It can smoothen the external layer and make it slippery and easy penetration.
SIDE EFFECTS OF DUREX KY:
Durex KY does not cause any kind of vaginal irritation.
It is the best substitute of soaps, yeast infection medications because of the use of feminine hygiene products. Both men and women can use it and they don?t need any medical prescriptions, rather every instruction is given on the leaflet regarding how and when to use Durex.
One can purchase Durex online or over the counter.
Information about Durex KY
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose: Gelling and thickening agent derived from cellulose
- Water soluble polymer used as a thickening agent
- Thickens the aqueous phase of emulsions
- Dispersing agent, binder and stabilizer to increase the density, lubrication, and mercerized appearance
- Glycerin: Moisturizes the skin
- Treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations
- Decrease itching and flaking
- Draws water from the air into the skin’s outer layer
Directions For Use:
- Use exactly as directed on the label
- Or as prescribed by the doctor
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Keep away from direct heat and sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- To be used under medical supervision
- For external use only