Patanjali Ayurveda Balm contains Gandhpurataila (Gaultheria fragrantissima), Pudina satva (Menthe Piperita), and Neelgiritaila (Eucalyptus globulus) as active ingredients. Patanjali Balm provides relief from aches and pains.
Read More: Ayurveda Balm
Key benefits/uses Balm:
Role of active ingredients:
– Gandhpurataila (Gaultheria fragrantissima): Used to relieve spasm of involuntary muscle, acts as an anti-inflammatory, and gives relief in pain and exhibits antiarthritic, antiseptic and astringent
– Pudina sat (Mentha piperita): Gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically
– Neelgiri tail (Eucalyptus globulus): Has anti-inflammatory properties that help ease muscle & joint pain and also helps to reduce pain, inflammation and stiffness
Directions for use/Dosage:
Gently apply sufficient quantity on the affected area or as directed
– For external use only
– Read the label carefully before use
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use Patanjali Balm?
- Place a small amount of the Patanjali Ayurveda Balm on your finger and gently apply on the affected area. Wash your hands after application.
General precautions for Patanjali Ayurveda Balm
- You should clean the affected area with normal or lukewarm water.
- Clean the affected area properly before applying Patanjali Balm on it.
- Make sure that you rest well after the application of Patanjali Balm.
- Use Patanjali Balm as per the prescription of your doctor. Do not overuse it.
- Keep Patanjali Balm in a cool and dry place at below room temperature. Don’t refrigerate the Patanjali Balm.
- Consult your doctor if you’re allergic to Patanjali Balm.
- A pregnant woman should consult a doctor before taking Patanjali Balm.
- Women, who are breastfeeding a newborn, should consult their doctor before taking Patanjali Balm.
- Skipping a dose of Patanjali Balm may increase the risk of infection.
- Do not use hot water while on prescription of Patanjali Balm.
- Is the use of Patanjali Balm safe for pregnant women?
Research work has not been carried out till date on safety of Patanjali Balm for pregnant women. So its effects on pregnant women are unknown.
Is the use of Patanjali Balm safe during breastfeeding?
There is no research available on the side effects of Patanjali Balm on breastfeeding women. Therefore, its impact is unknown.
Is the use of Patanjali Balm safe for children?
Children can take Patanjali Balm without worrying about side effects.
Does Patanjali Balm cause drowsiness?
It is safe to drive or work after taking Patanjali Balm as it does not make you drowsy.
Is this Patanjali Balm habit forming or addictive?
Regular use of Patanjali Balm does not lead to addiction