Divya Abhrak Bhasma contains Abhrakpatra, Dhaan, Harad, Baheda, Amla, Ark Mool, Vatjata/Vatmool, Kadlimool, and Vatankur as major ingredients.
– Highly effective for the treatment of a chronic cough and weakness
– Heals the damages of pollution on the respiratory system and strengthens the body
Read More: Divya Abhrak Bhasma
Key benefits/uses of Abhrak Bhasma:
Role of active ingredients:
– Abhrakpatra: for the treatment of respiratory disorders, liver & abdominal diseases, mental diseases and psychosomatic disorders
– Dhaan: Urinary retention, diarrhoea, colic and general weakness
– Harad: Astringent, rejuvenating, laxative and purgative properties
– Baheda: Laxative in nature and used in the purgation therapy
– Amla: Fights against heart diseases, increases diuretic activity, and metabolic activity. It reduces blood sugar and boosts immunity
– Ark Mool: Used for the treatment of health conditions related to nerves, muscles, bones and joints
– Vatjata/Vatmool: Beneficial for hair and skin
– Kadlimool: Especially beneficial in improving digestive function, relieving constipation, aiding weight loss, improving heart health, and preventing kidney disorders
– Vatankur: Used in the treatment of diarrhoea, skin disorders, female reproductive disorders and as a hair vitalizer
Directions for use/Dosage:
– Consume 125 or 250 mg Divya Abhrak Bhasm with honey before food in the morning or evening time or as directed by the physician
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Cures fever and cough
No side effects of Patanjali Divya Abhrak Bhasma have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Patanjali Divya Abhrak Bhasma.
Is the use of Patanjali Abhrak Bhasma safe for pregnant women?
Side effects of Abhrak Bhasma during pregnancy are not known because scientific research on this topic hasn’t been done.
Is the use of Patanjali Abhrak Bhasma safe during breastfeeding?
In the absence of any scientific study of side effects of Abhrak Bhasma for breastfeeding women, information on safety of Patanjali Divya Abhrak Bhasma is unavailable.
What is the effect of Abhrak Bhasma on the stomach?
Using Patanjali Abhrak Bhasma does not have any harmful effects on the stomach.
Is the use of Patanjali Abhrak Bhasma safe for children?
It is not known what effect Abhrak Bhasma will have on children, because no research work has been carried out on this till date.
Does Abhrak Bhasma cause drowsiness?
It is safe to drive or work after taking Patanjali Divya Abhrak Bhasma as it does not make you drowsy.
Is this Abhrak Bhasma habit forming or addictive?
Currently, no research suggests that the use of Patanjali Divya Abhrak Bhasma can lead to addiction.
How to Take Patanjali Divya Abhrak Bhasma
You can take Patanjali Divya Abhrak Bhasma with following: