Patanjali Divya Abhyaristh is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Digestive Disorders. Secondary and off-label uses of Abhyaristh have also been mentioned below. The key ingredients of Patanjali Abhyaristh are Grapes, Haritaki, Mahua, Nisoth. The properties of which have been shared below. The correct dosage of Patanjali Abhyaristh depends on the patient’s age, gender, and medical history. This information has been provided in detail in the dosage section.
Divya Abhyaristh contains Harad (Terminalia chebula), Munnaka (Vitis vinifera), Mahua (Madhucaindica), Vaividang (Embeliaribes), Gudd (Jaggery), Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris), Nisoth(Operculinaturpetum), Dhaniya (Coriandrumsativum), Dhaiful (Woodfordiafruticosa), Indrayanmul(Citrulluscolocynthis), Chavya (Piper retrofractum), Saunth (Zingiberofficinale), Dantimul (Baliospermummomtanum), and Mochras (Salmaliamalabarica) as major ingredients.
Read More: Divya Abhyaristh
- Boosts the digestive system and eliminates toxins from the body
- Laxative properties and induces peristaltic movements thus making evacuation of bowels pain-free
- Improves digestion, increases appetite, reduces the gas formation and soothes inflammation in piles
Directions for use/Dosage:
Take 15-30 ml orally with an equal quantity of water after meals twice a day or as directed by the physician
Constipation, flatulence and digestive disorders
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
No side effects of Patanjali Abhyaristh have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Abhyaristh.
- Is the use of Patanjali Abhyaristh safe for pregnant women?
Research work has not been carried out till date on safety of Patanjali Divya Abhyaristh for pregnant women. So its effects on pregnant women are unknown.
- Is the use of Patanjali Divya Abhyaristh safe during breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding women can use Patanjali Abhyaristh without any worries about side effects.
- What is the effect of Patanjali Abhyaristh on the stomach?
Using Patanjali Divya Abhyaristh does not have any harmful effects on the stomach.
- Is the use of Abhyaristh safe for children?
It is safe for children to take Abhyaristh.
- Can I take Patanjali Abhyaristh with alcohol?
Due to lack of research, nothing can be said about side effects of consuming alcohol while taking Patanjali Divya Abhyaristh.
- Does Patanjali Abhyaristh cause drowsiness?
You can operate a vehicle or heavy machinery after taking Patanjali Abhyaristh since it does not cause drowsiness.
- Is this Patanjali Divya Abhyaristh habit forming or addictive?
Currently, no research suggests that the use of Abhyaristh can lead to addiction.
There are no reviews yet.