Patanjali Divya Arjun Kwath is basically Bark of Arjun Tree or also known as Arjun Chal. It is used in lot of Ayurvedic medicines/formulations as to support Heart and Cardiac Conditions. It improves blood supply to heart thus helping whole body.
Patanjali’s Sea Buckthorn Capsules are also very useful for heart along with Psoriasis and to improve immunity.
It fortifies the organ, strengthens heart muscles, prevents accumulation of plaque, prevents hypertension, controls heart rate, etc. Arjun Kwath is known to be very effective post heart surgery also. It is a completely natural product and has no side effects. Get a healthy heart with Arjun Kwath. Feel the healing touch of Nature’s goodness in Ayurvedic medicine.
Arjun kwath is made from extracts of the arjun bark. It has multifarious benefits and has been used in ayurvedic decoctions since time immemorial. Arjun kwath is a very effective cure for all heart-related ailments. It fortifies the organ, strengthens heart muscles, prevents accumulation of plaque, prevents hypertension, controls heart rate, etc.
Arjun kwath is known to be very effective post heart surgery also. It is a completely natural product and has no side effects. Get a healthy heart with arjun kwath. Feel the healing touch of nature’s goodness in ayurvedic medicine.
Read More: Divya Arjun Kwath
Role of active ingredient:
– Used for the treatment of the heart disorders and blood vessels related problems (cardiovascular disease)
– Helps to treat heart disease, chest pain, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
– Also useful in the treatment of mitral stenosis, arterial infraction, and high cholesterol
– Delivers nourishment to the heart muscles and tissues and helps to function it properly
Directions for use/Dosage:
Take 5 gm or 1 teaspoon kwath with boiled water, twice a day or as directed by the physician
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Useful in all types of heart diseases.
Arjuna chal (Terminalia arjuna)
HOW TO USE
As directed by the physician.