Divya Arjunarishth contains Arjun (Terminalia arjuna), Munnaka (Vitis vinifera), Mahua (Madhucaindica),Gudd (Jaggery), and Dhaiful (Woodfordiafruticosa) as active ingredients.
Arjunarishth is used for the treatment of cardiovascular disorders.
Role of active ingredients:
– Arjun is used for disorders of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), including heart disease and related chest pain, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
– Munnaka is used for the prevention of diseases of the heart and blood vessels, varicose veins, haemorrhoids, atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, swelling after injury or surgery, heart attack, and stroke.
– Mahua is useful in treating excessive bleeding or secretion of Tannin. It is used as its astringent and tonic properties.
– Gudd helps to prevent constipation by aiding digestion. It maintains the proper functioning of the digestive system.
– Dhaiful is effective in the treatment of heart diseases.
Directions for use/Dosage:
– Take 15-30 ml orally with an equal quantity of water after meals twice a day or as directed by the physician
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Cures heart diseases
Controls blood pressure