Divya Churna is a time-tested medicine for constipation and indigestion. It is made from a combination of natural extracts that have the capacity to purge your system of toxins. Churna also has laxative properties that induce peristaltic movements thus making evacuation of bowels pain-free. It improves digestion, increases appetite and reduces gas formation and discomfort. Don’t let constipation and heartburn hold you back from enjoying life. Take Churna to experience the soothing touch of Ayurvedic therapy.
Patanjali Churna is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Constipation, Indigestion.
Read More: Divya Churna
Patanjali Divya Churna contains Gulab Phool, Kala Dana, Sounf, Sanay, Sounth, Chhoti Harad, and Sendha Namak as active ingredients.
– Improves digestion, increases appetite and reduces gas formation
– Gives relief from constipation
– Activates intestines and gently cleanses the intestinal walls
– Has laxative and purgative action and helps in total evacuation of bowel
– Gives relief from stomach ache, gas, heaviness, and nausea
– Helps in eases evacuation in piles and fissure
Directions for use/Dosage:
– Take 2-5 g at bedtime in the evening and before breakfast in the morning with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician
Indigestion, gas, constipation, stomachache, nausea etc.
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Directions for Use
- As directed by the physician.
No side effects of Patanjali Divya Churna have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Churna.
Is the use of Patanjali Divya Churna safe for pregnant women?
Side effects of Churna during pregnancy are not known because scientific research on this topic hasn’t been done.
Is the use of Patanjali Churna safe during breastfeeding?
There is no research available on the side effects of Churna on breastfeeding women. Therefore, its impact is unknown.
What is the effect of Patanjali Divya Churna on the stomach?
There are no side effects of Churna for the stomach.
Is the use of Patanjali Churna safe for children?
It is safe for children to take Churna.
Can I take Patanjali Churna with alcohol?
It is difficult to say anything about the effect of Patanjali Divya Churna and alcohol. No research has been done on this.
Does Patanjali Churna cause drowsiness?
You can operate a vehicle or heavy machinery after taking Patanjali Churna since it does not cause drowsiness.
Is this Patanjali Divya Churna habit forming or addictive?
No, Patanjali Churna does not produce a habit-forming effect.
How to Take Patanjali Divya Churna
You can take Patanjali Churna with following: