Divya Kasis Bhasma
Patanjali Divya Kasis Bhasma is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Abdominal Pain, Indigestion. The key ingredients of Patanjali Bhasma are Kasis godanti bhasma, Aloe vera. The properties of which have been shared below. The correct dosage of Bhasma depends on the patient’s age, gender, and medical history. This information has been provided in detail in the dosage section.
Kasis Bhasma is a clinically proven cure for anemia, liver disorders and spleen enlargement. It is an ancient Ayurvedic formulation that has detoxification properties and is rich in natural iron content. The iron cures anemia and weakness. Kasis Bhasma also eliminates toxins from the body thus rejuvenating the liver and spleen. It fortifies your liver and spleen against further bacterial or viral infections. Kasis Bhasma yields guaranteed results even in long-lingering problems.
Read More: Divya Kasis Bhasma
Bhasma contains Green Kasis, Green Amla, Bhringraj and Jambiree Nimbu Ras.
– An ayurvedic formulation that has detoxification properties and is rich in natural iron content.
– The formulation is a clinically proven cure for anemia.
- Prevents liver disorders and spleen enlargement
- Cures anemia and weakness in the body
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Strengthens the liver and spleen against bacterial or viral infections
- Boosts liver
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Take Bhasma as directed by the physician
– Anemia, liver issues, and splenomegaly
– Store the formulation in cool and dry place
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use?
As directed by the physician.
Based on research, the following side effects have been observed when Bhasma is used –
- Nausea or vomiting
There are no reviews yet.