Lauh bhasma cures anemia, jaundice and other stomach problems. Unbalanced diet and unhealthy lifestyle lead to iron deficiency, hamper digestion and weaken the liver. The natural herbal ingredients in lauh bhasma work as iron supplements curing anemia, boost digestion by stimulating flow of digestive enzymes and rejuvenate the liver thus curing jaundice. Lauh bhasma gives you a holistic healing from stomach and liver disorders. Experience natural healing and regain healthy life with lauh bhasma.
Divya Lauh Bhasm contains Lauh Chura, Till Tail, Kulthi, Mattha, Kanji (Rai, Namak, Haldi), Harad, Baheda, Amla, Gomutra and Bhaat (Boiled Rice) as major ingredients. The natural herbal ingredients work as iron supplements for curing anemia.
Key benefits/uses of Divya Lauh Bhasm :
– Used in the treatment of anemia, jaundice and other stomach problems
– Prevents Iron deficiency related digestion problem
– Strengthens and rejuvenates the liver and helps to protect it from various diseases/disorders
– Boosts digestion by stimulating the flow of digestive enzymes
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Consume Divya Lauh Bhasm as directed on the pack or as directed by the physician
– Iron deficiency, anemia, and jaundice
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Patanjali Divya Lauh Bhasm Side Effects
Based on research, the following side effects have been observed when Patanjali Divya Lauh Bhasm is used –
- Nausea or vomiting