Patrangasava helps to correct hormonal imbalance and haemoglobin level. It helps person by improving the appetite and digestion. It gives strength to the body and works on the root cause of disease.
It contains Patranga (caesalpinia sappan), Khadira ( Acacia catechu), Vasa (Adhatoda vasica), Shalmalikusuma ( Bombax malabaricum), Bala ( Sida cordifolia), Bhallataka (Semecarpus anacardium), Sariva ( Hemidesmus indicus), Japakusuma ( Hibiscus rosa sinensis), Amrasthi ( seeds of Mangifera indica), Darvi ( Berberis aristata), Bhunimba (Andrographis paniculata ), Aphuka ( Opium sativum), Jeeraka ( Cuminum cyminum), Loha ( Iron Bhasma), Rasanjana (Aqueous extract of Berberis aristata ), Bilva ( Aegle marmelos), Kesharaja ( Eclipta alba), Twak ( Cinnamon), Kumkuma ( Saffron Crocus sativus), Devakushuma ( Clove), Draksha, Dhataki, Sharkara and Madhu (Honey) as a combination of ingredients.
Read More: Divya Patrangasav
– Used mainly in gynecological problems
– Useful in heavy menstrual bleeding, leucorrhea, fever
– Acts as an astringent and uterine tonic which is good for women
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Take 15 – 30 ml with the equal quantity of water after meals twice a day or as directed by the physician
– Leucorrhoea, painful menstruation, anemia, back pain
– Store the formulation in cool and dry place
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
No side effects have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Patanjali Divya Patrangasava.
There are no reviews yet.