Patanjali Divya Sujalam is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Diarrhoea. The correct dosage depends on the patient’s age, gender, and medical history.
It is used as a hydrating salt powder that is beneficial in cases of dehydrating conditions due to diarrhoea, vomiting, dysentery and excessive sweating.
Read More: Divya Sujalam
- Sendha namak
- Potassium chloride
- Sodium citrate
- Helpful in refilling lost electrolytes
- Offers an energizing feeling
- Helps hydrate during diarrhoea, vomiting and excessive sweating
- Comes in a delicious orange flavour
Directions For Use:
Take Patanjali Sujalam as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
No side effects of Patanjali Sujalam have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using it.
There are no reviews yet.