Vidangasav is effective to expel worms and helps to expel intestinal worms and relieves problems associated with it. A vermifuge effective in all types of worms and stomach related ailments.
It is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Intestinal Worms. Secondary and off-label uses of Patanjali Divya Vidangasava have also been mentioned below.
The properties of which have been shared below. The correct dosage of it depends on the patient’s age, gender, and medical history. This information has been provided in detail in the dosage section.
– Used to treat infections against intestinal worms
– Prevents stomach ache
– Used to treat abdominal bloating
– Treats loss of appetite
– Used in treating skin disorders related to skin
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Take 15 – 30 ml of Divya Vidangasava orally with the equal quantity of water after meals twice a day or as directed by the physician
– All types of worm infestations
– Store the formulation in cool and dry place
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Viavidanga (Emblica ribes)
Pipala mool(Piper longum)
Rasana (Pluchea lanceolata)
Kutaj (Holarrhena antidysenterica)
Indrjo (Holarrhena antidysenterica)
Pata (Cissampelos pariera)
Elua (Aloe vera)
Amla (Emblica officinalis)
Dhaiful (woodfordia fruticosa)
Badi ela (Amomum sabulatum)
Kalimirch (Piper nigrum)
Sounth (Zingiber officinale)
Pipal (Piper longum)
Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)
Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegata)
Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla)
Tejpatra (Cinnamoumu tamala)
How to use?
As directed by the physician. It is effective to expel worms and helps to expel intestinal worms and relieves problems associated with it. A vermifuge effective in all types of worms and stomach related ailments.
No side effects have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Patanjali Divya Vidangasava.