Patanjali Divya Rasna Churna is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Arthritis, Gout. The properties of which have been shared below. The correct dosage of Churna depends on the patient’s age, gender, and medical history.
– A natural cure for all problems of the nervous system, especially of the nerves
– Used to treat Rheumatoid arthritis and Vata disorders
– Useful in health problems related to the female Genital system like Amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea.
– Acts as an antipyretic
– Useful in skin diseases like itching, and eczema
– Specific action for delay sign of aging
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Other Product Info
No side effects of Churna have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Churna.
How to Take Churna
You can take Churna with following: