Patanjali Divya Swet Parpati is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Urinary Tract Infection, Kidney Stones. The material is treated, with the fluid of various herbs and cultured in fire, as described in ancient. Ayurvedic texts mixing with different other ingredients.
Patanjali ayurved and Divya pharmacy prepare calx, based on old refinery processes. These products and medicines do not cast any side or ill-effect on the patient and helpful in any of the old or complex disease. The ‘bhasmas’ are prepared with pure and age-old formulae and hence are very impressive and eradicate the diseases from the root.
It contains Surya Kshara (Kalami sora / Soraka), Sphatika and Navasadara as a combination of ingredients
Read More: Swet Parpati
– Used for stone related problem in urine bladder
– Reduces inflammation sensation in urine
– Used in treating dyspepsia
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Take 125 – 500 mg, once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by ayurvedic doctor
– Dyspepsia, urinary calculi, difficulty in urination
– Store the formulation in cool and dry place
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Other Product Info
Best before-24 months from manufacturing date.
No side effects of Patanjali Divya Swet Parpati have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Patanjali Divya Swet Parpati.
How to Take?
You can take with following: