The Ethiglo 360 Block SPF 50 Plus Sunscreen is a unique gel-based formula designed for Indian skin. The sunscreen formula comes with SPF 50+ that protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun and provides a soothing effect. It acts as a shield against blue light and protects your skin from UVA, UVB, Infrared radiation and atmospheric pollutants. It reduces the signs of ageing and prevents hyperpigmentation.
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen with Ethiglo SPF 50+
- Gel-based formula
- Ultimate skin brightening
- Offers protection from free radicals
- Easy to reapply
- Titanium dioxide
- Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate
- D.M. Water
- Protects skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Prevent the signs of premature ageing.
- Remove dark spots.
- Provide skin lightening effect.
How to Use
- Apply a generous layer of the 360 Block SPF 50 Plus Sunscreen gel evenly on the face and exposed area of the body 20-30 minutes before going into the sun.
- Massage your skin gently.
- Reapply after excessive sweating or swimming for a longer duration.
- Do not rub the formulation vigorously on your skin.
- Avoid the 360 Block SPF 50 Plus Sunscreen from entering your mouth or eyes.
- In case of skin irritation, discontinue the use of the product.
Q: How does the Ethiglo 360 Block SPF 50 Plus Sunscreen protect my skin?
A: The Ethiglo 360 Block SPF 50 Plus Sunscreen gel acts as a shield against blue light and helps to fight ageing and hyperpigmentation. It decreases the polymerisation of melanin, freckles and black spots. The unique BlueShield offers protection from harmful free radicals and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Q: What is SPF? What does Ethiglo SPF 50 indicate on the label of the product?
A: SPF stands for the sun protection factor. An SPF indicates how effective the sunscreen is for your skin. The 360 Block SPF 50 Plus Sunscreen comes with 50+ SPF. This means that it bears a broad spectrum in blocking the UVB rays of the sun. The SPF system does not indicate UVA protection of the product.
Q: What is broad spectrum sunscreen?
A: All the sunscreens protect against UVB rays. A broad-spectrum sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays.
There are no reviews yet.