Boerhaavia diffusa has anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties. Tinospora cordifolia has anti-inflammatory action.
Saccharum officinarum and Parmelia perlata have diuretic properties. Tribulus terrestris, Crataeva nurvala in Calcury also maintain crystalloid-colloid balance and prevent recurrence. click here : charak calcury
- Hazaral yahud pishti
- Tinospora cordifolia
- Parmelia perlata
- Saccharum officinarum
- Tribulus terrestris, Crataeva nurvala in Calcury also maintain crystalloid-colloid balance and prevent recurrence
- Tinospora cordifolia has anti-inflammatory action
- Saccharum officinarum and Parmelia perlata have diuretic properties
- It normalizes ureteral peristalsis and further facilitates the passage of calculi
Directions For Use:
Use as directed on the label.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
Your night vision may get worse during your treatment. This can happen suddenly. Drowsiness and dizziness have been reported very rarely. This may affect your driving ability.
it is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Charak Calcury may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you experience excessive tiredness, puffy eyes and difficulty in urination while taking this medicine, inform your doctor and stop the therapy.