- Beneficial in cervical spinal problem
- May help in treating the age-related wear and tear of the spinal discs
Directions For Use:
Take Cervispon Capsule as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight
Your night vision may get worse during your treatment. This can happen suddenly. Drowsiness and dizziness have been reported very rarely. This may affect your driving ability.
it is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Cervispon Capsule may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you experience excessive tiredness, puffy eyes and difficulty in urination while taking this medicine, inform your doctor and stop the therapy.