Trineurosol HP Injection is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies. It provides essential nutrients. It helps in recovering from the conditions which are caused due to deficient levels of Vitamin B12 in the body.
Trineurosol HP Injection is generally administered by a doctor or a nurse and should not be self-administered. Get the injections for as long as the doctor has prescribed. Complete the full course and do not stop using the medicine suddenly until the doctor says it is okay to stop.
Common side effects of this medicine include allergy, flushing, anaphylactic reaction, dark-colored urine, and skin redness. If you experienced any of this that do no resolve on their own or get worse, speak with your doctor.
Before you get this injection, let your doctor know if you have any preexisting medical conditions. Let your doctor also know about all the other medicines you are taking. In patients with kidney diseases, dose adjustment may be required. Discussed with your doctor. Do not consume alcohol while on treatment with this medicine.
USES OF TRINEUROSOL HP INJECTION
- Treatment of Nutritional deficiencies
BENEFITS OF TRINEUROSOL HP INJECTION
In Treatment of Nutritional deficiencies
SIDE EFFECTS OF TRINEUROSOL HP INJECTION
Common side effects
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Anaphylactic reaction
- Dark-colored urine
- Erythema (skin redness)
HOW TO USE TRINEUROSOL HP INJECTION
HOW TRINEUROSOL HP INJECTION WORKS
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
- Store it at a temperature below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicines.
This injection will be given by a doctor or nurse, thus chances of an overdose are unlikely. However, if you experience any discomfort or specific symptoms, inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital.
- It is unlikely that the dose of this injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare set up. However, if you have missed taking any dose of this injection inform your doctor or nurse immediately.