Tretiva 5 Capsule belongs to a group of medicines called retinoids (vitamin A derivative). It is used to treat severe acne that has not responded to other treatments.
it should be used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Take it with food, preferably at the same time each day to avoid a missed dose.
It may take several weeks for your symptoms to improve but keep taking the medicine regularly to get the most benefit.
If you notice no improvement after a few weeks, see your doctor again. click here : Tretiva 5
Most common side effects
The most common side effects include dry skin, rash, and increased liver enzymes. They are not usually serious and often disappear after getting used to the medicine but if they bother you or do not go away, tell your doctor.
it may make you more sensitive to sunlight so you should limit your exposure to the sun. It may also make your skin more fragile.
Avoid any waxing (hair removal), or laser treatments during treatment.
Additionally, it may cause dryness of the mouth, lips, and eyes so drink plenty of water and use a moisturizer.
This medicine may lead to birth defects, do consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy.
USES OF TRETIVA CAPSULE
Treatment of Acne
BENEFITS OF TRETIVA CAPSULE
In Treatment of Acne
it helps treat acne by reducing the production of sebum (a natural substance) that causes acne. This kills acne-causing bacteria and prevents spots or pimples from appearing.
It usually takes a few weeks to have a noticeable effect so keep taking it even if it appears not to be working.
Sometimes acne may get worse before it gets better, however, with proper use, your skin will get clearer. This medicine will help improve your mood and uplift your confidence as your skin becomes acne-free.
SIDE EFFECTS OF TRETIVA CAPSULE
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Tretiva
- Dry skin
- Increased liver enzymes
HOW TO USE TRETIVA CAPSULE
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.it is to be taken with food.
HOW TRETIVA CAPSULE WORKS
it is a derivative of vitamin A. It acts on glands (sebaceous) to reduce the production of a natural substance (sebum) that causes acne. Also, the controlled sebum production kills acne-causing bacteria. It also works as an anti-inflammatory to decrease inflammation (redness and swelling).
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE TRETIVA CAPSULE?
Q. Is Tretiva 5 Capsule safe to use?
Q. Is Tretiva 5 Capsule a steroid?
Q. What are the recommended tests during Tretiva 5 Capsule therapy?
Q. Is the effect of Tretiva 5 Capsule permanent?
Q. Why is Tretiva 5 Capsule so dangerous during pregnancy?
Q. Can Tretiva 5 Capsule cause cancer?
Q. What are the long-term side effects of Tretiva 5 Capsule?
Q. Does Tretiva 5 Capsule affect male fertility?
Q. Does Tretiva 5 Capsule damage your liver?
Diet & Lifestyle Advise
- Avoid sun exposure while using Tretiva Capsule 10’s as it may make the skin more sensitive to sunlight and cause sunburn. Wear protective clothing and use a sunscreen while going out to protect your skin from sunburn.
- Regular exercise can improve your mood and self-esteem though it doesn’t clear acne. Take a shower immediately after finishing exercise as sweat may irritate acne.
- Do regular hair wash regularly and avoid hair falling across the face.
- Remove the make-up completely before going to bed.
- Regular blood tests are recommended before and while taking Tretiva Capsule 10’s to monitor liver functioning.
- Do not donate blood while taking Tretiva Capsule 10’s and for 1 month after stopping Tretiva Capsule 10’s.
- Avoid contact of Tretiva Capsule 10’s with nose, mouth, eyes, ears or vagina. In case Tretiva Capsule 10’s comes in contact with these areas accidentally, rinse with water.
- Do not squeeze, pop or pick spots as it may worsen them and cause permanent scarring.