BILANTA 20mg Tablet
Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding. Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way it works. You must avoid fruit juice before taking the medicine.
USES OF BILANTA TABLET
- Treatment of Allergic conditions
BENEFITS OF BILANTA TABLET
In Treatment of Allergic conditions
Bilanta Tablet is used to treat many different inflammatory and allergic conditions. It works by lowering your immune system’s response to these conditions and prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. It helps relieve symptoms such as swelling, pain, itching, and other allergic-type reactions. If you are not sure why you are being given this medicine, ask your doctor.
This medicine is given orally (by mouth). You should always take it as it has been prescribed for you. Do not stop taking it without your doctor’s advice. This can cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Because this medicine weakens your immune system, you should avoid being near people who are ill or have infections.
SIDE EFFECTS OF BILANTA TABLET
Common side effects
HOW TO USE BILANTA TABLET
HOW BILANTA TABLET WORKS
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE BILANTA TABLET?
Diet & Lifestyle Advise
- Staying hydrated is vital for those with a cough or cold. Drinking liquids at room temperature can alleviate cough, runny nose, and sneezing.
- The immune system is affected by stress and raises the risk of being sick. An individual can exercise regularly, meditate, do deep breathing, and try progressive muscle relaxation techniques to relieve stress.
- To stay fit and safe, try to sleep 7-9 hours each night.
- It is advised to avoid contact with known allergens (allergy-causing agents) such as pollen, dust, etc. Certain food items are known to cause allergies to you.
- Maintain personal hygiene and keep your surroundings clean.
- Drive with caution.
- Preferred to take a tablet before sleep.
- If you are supposed to undergo an allergy test, please inform your doctor.
There are no reviews yet.