Himalaya Liv 52 Syrup contains Caper Bush (Himsra) and Chicory (Kasani).
Himsra is a potent hepatoprotective, which lowers down the level of liver enzymes (ALT and AST) and improves the functional efficiency of the liver and spleen.
Flavonoids present in the Himsra exhibit significant antioxidant properties.
Kasani protects the liver against alcohol toxicity.It is also a potent antioxidant, which can be seen by its free radical scavenging property. click here : Liv 52 Syrup
- Caper Bush (Himsra)
- Chicory (Kasani)
- Helps in the treatment of Jaundice
- Improves appetite, digestion and assimilation processes
- Helps to promote healthy weight gain
- Helps in prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease and liver damage
- Works as an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision
- This syrup protects the liver from hepatotoxins.
- Protects from alcohol-induced liver damage and arrests the progress of cirrhosis.
- Prevents fatty infiltration of the liver due to chronic alcohol consumption.
- Improves the appetite and promotes weight gain.
Himalaya Liv 52 Syrup restores the function of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration.
It helps in the removal of acetaldehyde produced by the oxidation of ethanol and protects from alcohol-induced liver damage.
It also improves the appetite and promotes weight gain by normalizing the basic appetite-satiety rhythm.
- Viral hepatitis
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of appetite during pregnancy
- An adjuvant to hepatotoxic drugs
- An adjuvant to hemodialysis
- Liver disorders
- Liver damage due to radiation therapy
Store this syrup at room temperature protected from sunlight, heat, and moisture. Keep away from the reach of children and pets. Ensure that the unused medicine is disposed of properly.
Your night vision may get worse during your treatment. This can happen suddenly. Drowsiness and dizziness have been reported very rarely. This may affect your driving ability.
If you experience excessive tiredness, puffy eyes and difficulty in urination while taking this medicine, inform your doctor and stop the therapy.