- Kapikachchhu and Bhringaraj are nervine pacifiers and adaptogens that calm the nerve impulses and reduce the excitability
- Shatavari reduces neuromuscular and sexual irritability
- Yastimadhu helps reduce anxiety
- It may act as an alternative for prolonging ejaculation time and sustain mens sexual pleasure
- Acts as aphrodisiac and rejuvenator
- May help treat premature ejaculation as well as erectile dysfunction
- Helps strengthen nerve and muscle control of the lower urinary tract to prevent bed-wetting
Directions For Use:
As directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place
This Charak product helps prevent bedwetting in children. The problem of nocturnal enuresis (bedwetting) is quite prevalent among children today, and it can be quite distressing for both the child and their parents. Charak Neo Tablets are an effective and safe remedy. Neo Tablets contain a blend of Ayurvedic herbs that relieve anxiety and other psychological factors that often lead to bedwetting.
Charak Neo Tablets are also effective in treating erectile dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a prevalent problem in today’s society, and premature ejaculation can be extremely uncomfortable. Charak Neo Tablets are an effective and safe remedy. Neo Tablets have been shown to improve male fertility and sperm volume. It does not provide immediate results, but it has a long-term impact. click here : Neo Tablets
- Relax nerve impulses and diminish excitability.
- Reduces irritation in the neuromuscular and sexual systems.
- Aids in reducing anxiety.
- It may be used as a substitute for extending ejaculation time and maintaining men’s sexual satisfaction.
- Charak Neo Tablets have aphrodisiac and rejuvenating properties.
- Helps strengthen nerve and muscle control of the lower urinary tract to avoid bedwetting.
- Treats premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
Used for treatment of –
- Premature Ejaculation.
- Bedwetting (Nocturnal enuresis).
How to Use
- Adults should take 1-2 Charak Neo Tablets three times a day for six to eight weeks.
- For children, take one pill three times a day for four to six weeks. Crushed tablets can be taken with milk or honey.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep Charak Neo Tablets out of children’s reach.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Your night vision may get worse during your treatment. This can happen suddenly. Drowsiness and dizziness have been reported very rarely. This may affect your driving ability.
If you experience excessive tiredness, puffy eyes and difficulty in urination while taking this medicine, inform your doctor and stop the therapy.
Q 1. Is it safe for children to use Charak Neo Tablets?
Ans. Yes, they are perfectly safe to use in children when taken at the prescribed dosage and for the prescribed period. Consult a doctor for advice.
Q 2. Do Charak Neo Tablets work for children with nocturnal enuresis?
Ans. It can be used to treat nocturnal enuresis in children.
Q 3. Is it possible to increase stamina with Charak Neo Tablets?
Ans. Yes, it can help you increase your endurance and overall performance.
Q 4. Are there any adverse effects to using Charak Neo Tablets?
Ans. No, this product have no known negative effects when used according to the instructions.