- Olive oil
- Pinene ( alpha and beta )
- This medication is used to make the urine less acidic
- This effect helps the kidneys get rid of uric acid, thereby helping to prevent gout and kidney stones
- This medication can also be used to prevent and treat certain metabolic problems (acidosis) caused by kidney disease
Directions For Use:
Take Urisoft Softgel Capsule as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from sunlight
Medicine Activity Urisoft Softgel Capsule is made up of Anethol, Borneol, Camphene, Cineol, Fenchone, Olive oil, and Pinene, among other things ( alpha and beta ).
To make the urine less acidic, this medicine is used. As a result, the kidneys are better at getting rid of the uric acid that makes you gouty and causes kidney stones.
This drug can also be used to prevent and treat certain metabolic problems (acidosis) that can happen when your kidneys don’t work well. click here : Urisoft Softgel
Directions for use
The majority of side effects are minor and will go away as your body adjusts to the medicine. If they don’t go away or you’re concerned about them, Consult with your doctor.
Adverse effects of Urisoft Softgel
- Stomach upset and pain
- Abdominal cramps