Markets today are flooded with several flavours of face washes out of which, Neem Face Wash and Aloe Vera Face Wash are two most favourable ones. What if the goodness of both these extraordinary key ingredients comes together into one face wash developed with pure herbs and latest scientific technology? Sounds Great??
We introduce to you a gem from our premium skin care herbal range Aloe Vera Face Wash that can be your one step forward towards an exclusive skin cleansing experience that you have never felt before.
This soap free face wash efficiently treats skin infections like acne and pimples as it unclogs your skin pores by gently cleansing your skin with naturally profound ingredients like Aloe Vera and Turmeric.
Other than these extraordinary skin purifying and perfecting benefits, this revolutionary face wash also maintains the right moisture balance on your skin.
Enriched with tremendous antiseptic and antibacterial properties, this professionally clears your skin and removes excess oils and impurities to prevent acne outbreaks. Read more: Neem & Aloevera
PROS OF PURIFYING HERBAL FACE WASH:
1) Deeply cleans your tender facial skin and washes away all the impurities and dirt.
2) Made with a mild 100% soap-free formulation.
3) Suitable to be used by all skin types, including sensitive skin.
4) Contains to lighten your skin imperfections to give you a healthy & radiant skin.
5) Contains Aloe Vera to address your skin troubles naturally.
6) Works wonders in delaying the skin?s ageing process & protecting skin from sun damage.
7) Repairs, moisturizes and soothes your skin to retain its youthful glow.
8) It is pretty affordable and suits your pocket.
9) Leaves a rejuvenating therapeutic fragrance behind.
10) Has a long shelf life.
Is Neem Face Wash good for face?
Which is better aloe vera face wash?
How use neem aloe vera face wash?
Is Himalaya Neem Face Wash soap free?
Is neem and aloe vera good for face?
Can aloe vera and neem remove pimples?
How to use: To make this mask, add one teaspoon of neem powder along with 2 teaspoons of fresh aloe vera gel in a bowl. Mix them well and apply a thick layer of the paste on your face. It will soothe your skin and remove acne and impurities.