Nicogum 2mg Chewing Gums Sugarfree Fresh Mint is indicated for smoking cessation therapy. It reduces withdrawal symptoms including nicotine craving associated with quitting smoking/chewed tobacco and gutka containing tobacco. The chewing gums should be used whenever there is an urge to smoke.
Read More: Nicogum 2mg Chewing Gums
Major & minor side effects
- Mouth sores
- Blisters or irritation in throat and mouth
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Acid or sour stomach
- Belching and Heartburn
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Severe headache
- Fast/irregular heart beat
- Severe skin allergy
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
Uses of Nicogum 2 mg Tablet
What is it prescribed for?
- Smoking cessation
This medicine is used as a smoking cessation aid. It reduces the urge to smoke and relieves the withdrawal symptoms associated with smoking cessation.
How it works
- Used to aid smoking cessation therapy
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms including nicotine craving associated with quitting smoking/chewed tobacco and gutka containing tobacco
Directions For Use:
Continue use for up to three months to break the habit of smoking, and then gradually reduce the gum use. The smoker should stop smoking completely when he/she begins using the gum. In smokers currently unable or not ready to stop smoking abruptly, the gum may also be used as part of a programme to reduce smoking prior to stopping completely.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
When not to use?
Continued use of tobacco products
Non-smokers and occasional smokers
High blood pressure
Peptic ulcer disease
Use in children
Q: Can we swallow Nicogum Chew gum?
A: No! Please don?t swallow Nicogum Chew gum. Chew the gum until the taste fades and spit it out in tissue paper and dispose them.
Q: Can adolescents use Nicogum Chew gum?
A: Nicogum Chew gum should be used with caution in adolescents. Consult your doctor before taking this medicine. Your doctor will recommend the correct dose and duration of treatment.