What EMOLENE is used for?
It is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy)
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
Are allergic to Propylene Glycol or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING
If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your doctor before use of this medicine
DRIVING AND USING MACHINES
Do not drive or use machines if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react
Tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained by prescription or without a prescription
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
For external use only
If you use more EMOLENE
If you use too much EMOLENE, contact your doctor at once
If you forget to use EMOLENE
If you forget to use it, apply it when you remember or use at the usual time the following day
Do not use a double dose to make up for a missed dose
If you stop using EMOLENE
Do not stop using EMOLENE unless your doctor tells you to
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Burning or itching sensation
Keep this medicine out of reach of children
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
Store at room temperature (15-25?C)
- Heals dry skin
- Helps retain the moisture content of the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
Propylene Glycol and Diazolidinyl Urea
- Propylene glycol is a natural humectant that offers moisturising benefits and helps soothe the skin
- Emolene Cream forms a protective film on the skin that prevents water loss and helps to smooth and soften the skin
- Emolene Cream nourishes the skin and helps to lessen the appearance of marks and acne spots
Best Suited For:
All skin types
Area of Application: Full body application
Concern: Extreme dryness
Directions For Use:
- Clean the area of application with water and dry pat with a towel
- Pour the considerable amount of cream and massage in a circular motion for about a minute or until absorption
- Re-apply as frequently as required
- Read the label carefully before use
- For external use only
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from the reach of children
USES OF CREAM
- Treatment of Acne
BENEFITS OF CREAM
In Treatment of Acne
It usually takes a few weeks to have a noticeable effect so keep taking it even if it appears not to be working.
Sometimes acne may get worse before it gets better, however, with proper use, your skin will get clearer.
This medicine will help improve your mood and uplift your confidence as your skin becomes acne-free.
SIDE EFFECTS OF CREAM
Common side effects of cream
- Dry skin
- Increased liver enzymes
HOW TO USE CREAM
HOW CREAM WORKS
Drowsiness and dizziness have been reported very rarely. This may affect your driving ability.
Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of emolene cream may not be needed in these patients.
Please consult your doctor.