- The neem extract moisturize the skin keeping it soft and supple
- Prevent the blackheads & soothe skin irritations
- 100 % free of paraben
Information about Lee-Neem Acne Control Face Wash
The high fatty-acid content of neem oil makes it very effective in treating several skin ailments. It also has skin-rejuvenating qualities.
It is helpful in treating a variety of skin problems and diseases including psoriasis, eczema and other persistent conditions.
- Neem extract
- Neem purifies the skin from within, and also posses anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, that work wonders making the skin crystal clear and pure, free from Aane and break outs
- Neem has a high percentage of Vitamin E which results in moisturizing the dry, chapped, dull skin and replace it with a new layer of skin which looks healthier and shines with natural beauty
- Neem has a special feature which works on skin and detoxifies the skin from within, regulating the proper blood flow In skin thereby preventing wrinkles or any other sign of pre-mature aging
Directions For Use:
- Apply 2 pumps or more (as required) of Leeneem Face Wash on the wet face
- Gently massage for 20 to 30 seconds to make a good lather
- Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Should be protected from direct light
- Avoid the contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, remove with water immediately
neem face wash belongs to a group of medicines called retinoids (vitamin A derivative). It is used to treat severe acne that has not responded to other treatments.
neem face wash should be used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Take it with food, preferably at the same time each day to avoid a missed dose.
Most common side effects
The most common side effects include dry skin, rash, and increased liver enzymes. They are not usually serious and often disappear after getting used to the medicine but if they bother you or do not go away, tell your doctor.
neem face wash may make you more sensitive to sunlight so you should limit your exposure to the sun. It may also make your skin more fragile.
Avoid any waxing (hair removal), or laser treatments during treatment.
- Treatment of Acne
In Treatment of Acne
It usually takes a few weeks to have a noticeable effect so keep taking it even if it appears not to be working.
Sometimes acne may get worse before it gets better, however, with proper use, your skin will get clearer. This medicine will help improve your mood and uplift your confidence as your skin becomes acne-free.
Common side effects of neem face wash
- Dry skin
- Increased liver enzymes
HOW TO USE CAPSULE
HOW CAPSULE WORKS
Also, the controlled sebum production kills acne-causing bacteria. It also works as an anti-inflammatory to decrease inflammation (redness and swelling).