Renosave Forte Tablet helps in filling up the gaps caused by missing nutriments within the body. It has a number of functions such as regulation of cell volume, functioning of central nervous system and protection of intracellular calcium modulation.
Read More: Renosave Forte Tablet
- Helps in building up protein in the body
- Assists in treating hypertension, autism, diabetes and seizures
- Increases the glutathione levels
- Helps to lower down cholesterol levels in the body
Directions For Use
Take Renosave Forte Tablet as prescribed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Should be protected from direct light
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in RENOSAVE FORTE
- Have stomach or intestinal ulcers, heart, liver or kidney disease or any other medical conditions
What Renosave Forte Tablet is used for?
Renosave Forte Tablet is indicated in the effective management of various kidney disorders and their associated complications.
Renosave Forte Tablet contains the below-mentioned components, which have the following uses:
- Functions as an antioxidant, conferring protective effects to body tissues in people with serious kidney disease and those undergoing kidney dialysis
- Required for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in the body, thereby aiding in maintaining energy balance in patients with kidney ailments
- Renosave Forte Tablet may cause nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, headache, skin rashes or other allergic reactions, although not everybody gets them
HOW TO USE RENOSAVE TABLET
HOW RENOSAVE TABLET WORKS
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Store at room temperature (15-25°C)