- Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate
- Jojoba Esters
- Helpful in treating chronic skin infections and boils
- It is useful in treating Urticaria, which is a condition where there are welts formed on the skin that cause intensive itching
- It is suggested for the treatment of inflammatory skin conditions and swelling on the skin
- It is useful in fighting pimple breakouts and also in treating already existing ones
Directions For Use:
- Adults: 2 tablets twice a day
- Children (7-12 years): 1 tablet twice a day or as directed by physician
- Consult physician before consuming
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
aimil amypure tablet is a form of vitamin A that is used to treat acne which appears as spots or pimples on your face, chest, or back. It also helps to smooth rough facial skin and to reduce fine wrinkles on the skin.
aimil amypure tablet reduces excessive oil production of the skin. Ideally, a pinpoint application at nighttime is recommended for the duration prescribed by your doctor.
The amount you need and for how long you need to take it will depend on what you are being treated for.
You should normally wash and dry the affected area before applying a thin layer of this medicine.
Follow your doctor’s instructions. You should not apply it to damaged or broken skin and avoid contact with your mouth, eyes, and nose.
It may take several weeks for your symptoms to improve but keep using it regularly to get the most benefit.
Consult your doctor again if you do not notice any improvement after a few weeks. Using more medicine or applying it more often than prescribed will not make it work any faster and may increase the side effects.
most common side effects
Drink plenty of water and use moisturizer as it may lead to dryness of the mouth, lips, and eyes. Let your doctor know if these side effects bother you or do not go away. Serious side effects with this medicine are rare. click here : aimil
It is advised, not to have any waxing (hair removal), or laser treatments during treatment. Pregnant women or women who are planning to get pregnant should not use this medicine as it can lead to birth defects.
- Treatment of Acne
- Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
In Treatment of Acne
aimil amypure tablet is a form of vitamin A. It helps treat acne by clearing skin pores and preventing spots or pimples from appearing.
aimil amypure tablet usually takes several weeks to have a noticeable effect so keep using it even if it appears not to be working.
Sometimes acne may get worse before it gets better, however, with proper use, your skin will get clearer. The earlier you start using it, the less likely you are to get scars. This medicine will help improve your mood and uplift your confidence as your skin becomes acne-free. It should not be used if you have eczema or sunburned skin.
Common side effects Of aimil amypure tablet
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin
- Dry lips
- Pale red skin
- Increased sensitivity to light