Calinta Max Capsule is a nutritional supplement that promotes good bone health and prevents the risk of fractures. It is indicated in the treatment of joint pain, inflammation, osteomalacia, rickets, and osteoarthritis. It contains Calcitriol (Vitamin D3), Calcium carbonate, Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12), Magnesium, Zinc, L-Methyl folate, and Vitamin K2-7 (Menaquinone). Calinta Max Capsule is highly beneficial in treating low calcium levels and ensures a proper supply of calcium to bones. It supports overall bone and joint health. It also improves flexibility in joints.
- Calcium is a mineral and prevents or treats calcium deficiency. It provides essential nutrients for bone formation and maintenance. It helps to maintain bone and tooth health.
- Calcitriol maintains blood calcium and phosphorus levels and mineralization of bone. It is used to treat and prevent bone disorders, such as rickets and osteomalacia. It aids calcium absorption enabling bone growth and repair. It treats calcium deficiency with hypoparathyroidism (the decreased activity of the parathyroid glands) and metabolic bone diseases in people with chronic kidney failure.
- L-Methyl Folate prevents low folate levels in the body. It helps prevent infant spinal cord birth defects through folic acid supplementation in women of childbearing age. It is essential for the development of cognitive abilities.
- Methylcobalamin treats hyperhomocysteinemia (high levels of homocysteine in the blood) and regulates body functions, such as cell multiplication, blood formation, and protein synthesis. It helps in the rejuvenation and protection of damaged nerve cells by producing a substance called myelin.
- Vitamin K2-7 activates osteocalcin, a protein that transports calcium into the bone to form a healthy skeleton. It maintains bone density by promoting calcium transport from the bloodstream into the bone. It also improves bone health and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Magnesium helps increase bone mineral density and thus reduces the risk of bone fractures and osteoporosis.
- Zinc is a mineral that promotes normal skeletal growth and bone homeostasis.
Directions for Use
Take medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage. Swallow the calinta max as a whole with a glass of water, preferably with meals or as directed by the physician. Do not try to break/crush/chew the tablet.
Use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Sometimes, you may experience common side effects like:
These side effects do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if these symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor promptly.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions whilst taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- If you feel dizzy/sleepy while using this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving and operating machinery until you feel better.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight and heat.
How does the Calinta Max Capsule work?
Calinta Max Capsule is used as a supplement for patients with joint pain and osteoarthritis to ease the symptoms. It is packed with Calcium, Calcitriol, and other vitamins and minerals that boost the immune system, prevent cell damage and reduce the inflammation of the joints. It also treats low levels of calcium in the body and reduces the risk of fractures.
How can I manage the side effects of this medication?
Calinta Max Capsule is usually safe to consume when the doctor has prescribed it for you. Avoid over dosage and strictly take the recommended daily dose. It is better to take it with food to avoid any stomach-related side effects.
How can I cope with the pain in arthritis?
Though arthritis is a prolonged condition, you can manage pain and stiffness with few self-care tips along with the medication prescribed by your doctor. You can try a physical activity that helps in strengthening muscles and relieves joint stiffness. Gentle activities like 20-30 minutes of walking or swimming would be helpful. Performing yoga may also help in improving joint flexibility and pain management. Maintain a healthy weight by performing regular low-strain exercises and eating healthy food. Get adequate sleep as resting the muscles can help in reducing inflammation and swelling. Follow heat or cold therapy and apply a cold or hot compress on the joints for 15-20 minutes regularly. Also, acupuncture, massage and physical therapy may be helpful.
In which conditions should I stay cautious while using this medicine?
You are recommended to consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you suffer from hypercalcemia (high calcium levels in the body), renal or hepatic impairment, ulcerative colitis, gall stones, and thyroid diseases.
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use after the expiry date
Store at room temperature (15-25°C)