Divya Haridrakhand contains Haldi, Nishoth, Harad, Chini, Daru Haldi, Nagarmotha, Ajwain, Ajmod, Chitrakmool, Kutki, Jeera, Pippal Small, Sounth, Dalchini, Elaichi Small, Tej Patra, Via-vidang, Giloy, Vasal, Harad, Baheda, Amla, Chavya, Dhaniya, Lauh Bhasma and Abhrak Bhasma as a combination of ingredients. The formulation has the natural goodness of haldi combined with other herbal extracts.
Read More: Divya Haridrakhand
Key benefits/uses of Divya Haridrakhand:
- Widely trusted remedy for skin allergies
- Helps to detoxify the entire body
- Has anti-inflammatory quality
- Soothes any allergic reactions on the skin
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Take 2-5 gm Divya Haridrakhand twice a day on empty stomach with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician
- Relieves urticarial, allergic itching, rashes and other skin disorders.
- Urticaria, allergic itching, rashes and other skin disorders
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children