Divya Rasraj Ras contains Parada, Abhrakasatva, Swarna Bhasma, Loha Bhasma, Rajata Bhasma, Silver Bhasma, Vanga Bhasma, Aloe vera juice, Vajigandha, Lavanga, Jatikosha, Ksheerakakoli and Kakamachirasa as a combination of ingredients
- Ayurvedic medicine with herbal and mineral ingredients which is beneficial in treating neuro-muscular conditions
Read More: Divya Rasraj Ras
- Used in the treatment of neuromuscular conditions such as paralysis, hemiplegia, locked jaw, facial palsy, hearing defects, dizziness, and such other diseases caused due to Vata imbalance
- Helps to strengthen nerves and muscles
- Used for treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Useful in face paralysis.
- Makes brain and the body healthy.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- These medicines give result in very small quantity. Hence all these medicines should be used under the supervision of experienced vaidhyas and with proper food supplements.
- Take Rasraj Ras 125 mg to 250 mg or 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor
- Seizures, arthritis, hemiplegia, locked jaw, facial palsy, hearing defects, dizziness
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
No side effects of Patanjali Rasraj Ras have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Rasraj Ras.
Is the use of Patanjali divya rasraj ras safe for pregnant women?
No research has been done regarding the safety of divya rasraj ras for pregnant women. Therefore, it cannot be said if Patanjali Rasraj Ras is safe during pregnancy.
Is the use of Patanjali divya rasraj ras safe during breastfeeding?
In the absence of any scientific study of side effects of divya rasraj ras for breastfeeding women, information on safety of Patanjali Rasraj Ras is unavailable.
Is the use of Patanjali divya rasraj ras safe for children?
Patanjali Rasraj Ras is safe to take for children.
Does divya rasraj ras cause drowsiness?
You can operate a vehicle or heavy machinery after taking Patanjali rasraj ras since it does not cause drowsiness.
Is this Patanjali divya rasraj ras habit-forming or addictive?
Currently, no research suggests that the use of Patanjali Rasraj Ras can lead to addiction.
How to Take Patanjali Rasraj Ras
You can take Patanjali Rasraj Ras with following: