Divya Tal Sindoor contains Shuddha Parada, Shuddha Haratal, and Aloe vera juice.
– Useful in skin diseases and diseases that occur due to vitiation of Kapha (phlegm) and Vata Dosha.
Read More: Divya Tal Sindoor
Key benefits/uses of :
– Beneficial in respiratory problems and skin diseases
– Has blood purifying, antimicrobial activity
– Useful in various infectious conditions like skin problems (Kushtahara) and other conditions of infectious origin like fever (Jwara, Sannipataja Jwara), Abscess (Vidradhi)
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Take Tal Sindoor as directed by the physician
– General debility, cough, fever, skin disease
– Store the formulation in cool and dry place
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
No side effects of Tal Sindoor have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Patanjali Divya Tal Sindoor.
- Is the use of Sindoor safe for pregnant women?
It is not known what effect Tal Sindoor will have during pregnancy, because no research work has been carried out on this till date.
- Is the use of Sindoor safe during breastfeeding?
Information about safety of Sindoor for women who are breastfeeding is not available since scientific research on this is yet to be done.
- What is the effect of Sindoor on the stomach?
Tal Sindoor is not harmful for the stomach.
- Is the use of Sindoor safe for children?
No research has been done regarding the safety of Tal Sindoor for children. Therefore, it cannot be said if Sindoor is safe for children.
- Can I take Sindoor with alcohol?
No research has been done on this till date. Therefore, it is not known what the effect of taking Patanjali Sindoor with alcohol will be.
- Does Tal Sindoor cause drowsiness?
Patanjali Divya Tal Sindoor will not make you feel sleepy or drowsy. So you may drive or operate machinery safely.
- Is this Tal Sindoor habit forming or addictive?
Regular use of Sindoor does not lead to addiction.
How to Take Patanjali Divya Tal Sindoor
You can take Tal Sindoor with following: