Patanjali Divya Kutajarishta is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Diarrhoea. Secondary and off-label uses of Patanjali Kutajarishta have also been mentioned below. The properties of which have been shared below. The correct dosage of Patanjali Divya Kutajarishta depends on the patient’s age, gender, and medical history. This information has been provided in detail in the dosage section.
Divya Kutajarishta contains Kutaj (Holarrhenaantidysenterica), Munnaka (Vitis vinifera), Mahua (Madhucaindica), Ghambhari (Gmelinaarborea), Dhaiful (Woodfordiafruticosa) and Gudd (Jaggery) as a combination of herbal ingredients. The formulation is used for stomach and digestion related issues.
Read More: Divya Kutajarishta
– Provides relief from chronic indigestion problems, upset stomach, diarrhea, fever, etc.
– Soothes the stomach
– Heals the damages from contaminations
– Boosts the digestion process
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Take 15-30 ml Divya Kutajarishta orally with the equal quantity of water after meals twice a day or as directed by the physician
– Diarrhoea, dysentery, malabsorption, and fever
– Store the formulation in cool and dry place
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use?
As directed by the physician. Kutajarishta brings relief to you from chronic indigestion problems, upset stomach, diarrhoea, fever, etc. Contaminated food and drinks constantly harm and weaken your digestive system. It is a time-tested formulation that soothes your stomach, heals the damages from contaminations and boosts your digestion. It has been clinically proven to have no side effects.
No side effects of Patanjali Kutajarishta have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Patanjali kutajarishta.
How to Take Patanjali Divya Kutajarishta
You can take Patanjali Kutajarishta with the following: