Divya Tamra Bhasma
Patanjali Divya Tamra Bhasma is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Abdominal Pain, Stomach aches. The correct dosage of Bhasma depends on the patient’s age, gender, and medical history. This information has been provided in detail in the dosage section.
Divya Tamra Bhasma is beneficial in tumor, any type of gland and stomach related diseases. It does not cast any side or ill-effect on the patient and is helpful in any of the old or complex disease.
Read More: Divya Tamra Bhasma
Divya Bhasma contains metal copper
– An Ayurvedic remedy for the treatment of various disorders.
– Copper acts as a strong anti-oxidant and does not produce any harmful effects
– Beneficial in tumor
– Useful in treating gland and stomach-related diseases
– Do not cast any side or ill-effect on the patient
– Helpful in any of the old or complex disease
Direction for use/Dosage:
– Take Divya Tamra Bhasma as directed by the physician
– Abdominal disorders, ascites, oedema and respiratory disorders
– Store the formulation in cool and dry place
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
As directed by the physician.
No side effects of Bhasma have been reported in the medical literature. However, you should always consult your doctor before using Bhasma.
How to Take Bhasma
You can take Bhasma with following:
- Can I take Bhasma with LukeWarm Water?
There is no harm in having lukewarm water with Patanjali Divya Bhasma.
There are no reviews yet.